Tuesday, 1 May 2018
The Stripey Top
Is there a wardrobe staple more classic than the Stripey Tee. I think it even pips the white button down shirt and plain white tee to the post. I think I can count on one hand the amount of times i've paired a stripey top with an outfit and thought to myself, hmmm this doesn't go.
It's thanks to Coco 'Gabrielle' Chanel that we have this stable in our waredrobe today. On a visit to the coast she was so inspired by French sailors in their cotton & wool stripey tops that she featured a nauical theme collection in 1917. sailors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I was at a wedding in the New Forest last month when a friend complimented me on the condition of my skin, going on to insist I had had ...
-
I can cheerily don the correct gear, fill up my water bottle and make my merry way to the gym. It's after my 15 mi...
-
Is there a wardrobe staple more classic than the Stripey Tee. I think it even pips the white button down shirt and plain white tee to...

No comments:
Post a Comment