Sunday, 27 May 2018
We are Live!
A quick exciting note to say Alexandra Helen is now live! For all personal styling queries in and around Manchester please get in contact. I offer services for men and women and can offer online services too if you are not based in Manchester.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ultimate guide to good skin
I was at a wedding in the New Forest last month when a friend complimented me on the condition of my skin, going on to insist I had had ...
Staying Motivated at the Gym
I can cheerily don the correct gear, fill up my water bottle and make my merry way to the gym. It's after my 15 mi...
The Stripey Top
Is there a wardrobe staple more classic than the Stripey Tee. I think it even pips the white button down shirt and plain white tee to...
No comments:
Post a Comment